Posted by admin in Astro Emporia
Just a quick update to possibly answer some questions and give a better idea of the future for Astro Emporia.
- New Main Menu
- New trading windows.
- Each resource now has a unique icon.
- Resources are now displayed in a grid as opposed to a list.
- Better indication of profit/loss.
- Each planet has a permanent label above it indicating it’s name and planet type. The resource it’s looking for in the next turn is also readily visible.
- New in game interface.
- Better consistency across the board in terms of look and feel.
Planned game modes
- Multiple Objective based modes planned.
- Buyout all planets in solar system.
- Vs AI
- More later….
- Extended mode. More turns with the ability to travel to new solar systems that are more expensive.
- Option to Jettison Cargo
- Buying new ships. (Initially just to get more cargo space, but may lead to ships having perks. E.G. Less cargo space but travel twice per a tern etc.)
- Online leader board.
- Graphics enhancements.
- More consistent style. (The look will be made to suite the casual nature of the game.)
- Better textured planets.
- Better Space backdrops.
- Less epic music :/